Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello, there, blog readers! Things are going well here, on the set of 'Virgin Alexander.' It's been a busy first three days of shooting. Just to recap a little: Some things were thrown out of my bedroom window, a little piano was played (by me!), songs were sung and a surly tuba player was encountered! Sounds like fun, right?

I can't say enough about how great everyone here is. The cast is fantastic, the crew is on top of their game, and Jim and Carol are keeping us well fed. The process has been wonderful, as an actor. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my first lead role in a film. I'm very excited to be part of such a great story.

Saratoga Springs is also a beautiful place in the summertime. I'm having a great time getting to know some of the locals. I might go to the race track, tomorrow, to watch the horses get put through their paces. That should be a lot of fun!

Okay, that's all for now. Off to bed for another day of shooting!

Talk to you soon!

Rick

P.S. The picture on top is Paige and I shooting a scene in Alexander's bedroom, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment