Monday, June 28, 2010



Greetings and salutations, everyone! Well, the second week to 'Virgin Alexander' is off to a great start. Today, we shot on location at an office/health care building. The particular floor that we were shooting on was where disabled people are cared for by a very dedicated and kind staff. They were nice enough to transform some of their offices into set locations for us. There was a police interrogation room, a bursar's office and my scene for the day, which took place in a visitation room; a kind of which I will not disclose at this time. I will say, though, that the scene was quite intense and enlightening for my character.

I got to meet some new cast members, today, who were all very gracious and fun to hang around with. This has been such a great group of people to work with. I can't imagine a better way to experience my first lead role in a feature film.

Tomorrow, we'll be shooting some more dump truck scenes and some scenes with my grandfather in the film. There might even be a party scene! We shall see!

On Wednesday, I get to play the piano again (this time in an auditorium) and I also get to dance! I'll fill you in on that when it happens.

Well, it's been a long day. Thanks for stopping by! Talk to you soon.


Rick

P.S. This is a shot taken today of me in the visitation room. I seem a bit ominous!

No comments:

Post a Comment