Monday, June 21, 2010

After a long travel day from Las Vegas,beginning at 4AM, Joyce and I arrived in the beautiful town of Saratoga Springs,NY and met the fantastic cast and crew of 'Virgin Alexander.' A quick haircut, a costume fitting of my ever so cool scrap haulin' jumpsuit (picture to follow at a later blog!), a bbq made by our hosts Jim and Carol, then off to bed. Alexander's bed that is! Yes, I spent the night in a hot and stuffy, junk filled bedroom, that belongs to my character. I figured, "What the heck? Just throw myself into this guys mindset, right?" Joyce thought I was nuts after such an exhausting day, but I'll suffer for my art!
Today, was a long day of shooting. We shot a lot scenes in and around Alexander's house and I got to be the nerdy, awkward, dork I've always dreamed of being. Tomorrow, beginning at 7AM, PJ and I shoot some scenes on a big ol' dump truck! That'll be fun! Then a tuba scene! That's all I'm gonna say.
More tomorrow and hopefully some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment